Valerie May Yoga offers pregnancy yoga classes in the Chislehurst and Bromley area.
Pregnancy yoga keeps the body supple without straining and can be used to relieve pain in labour and ease childbirth. It increases your energy levels giving a sense of well being.
The yoga postures will help to develop flexibility and strength whilst dealing with the changes taking place both physically and emotionally, preparing the body and mind for birth.
Breath techniques will help calm and centre, increasing confidence and positivity, especially if you are a first time mother. The deep relaxation techniques can also help if you are having difficulty sleeping.
Classes are fun, informal and friendly and will help you to embrace your pregnancy and connect deeply with your baby.
- Yoga for mid pregnancy (14-32 weeks)
- Yoga for late pregnancy (32-40 weeks)
- Pelvic floor exercises; yogic and birth breathing; strengthening birthing muscles
- All over strengthening and stretching to create space for you and baby
- Useful birthing positions
- Deep relaxation and visualisation techniques useful for pregnancy and labour
- Suitable for ladies that are past their first trimester
- No prior yoga experience is required
Saturdays | 9.00am to 10.15am
NEXT COURSE | 14 April - 26 May 2018
6 week block | £66 (pricing may vary dependent on length of course)
4 week flexible pass | £48
If not paying for course after 37 weeks drop in | £12
Please note: in order to secure your place in a class, payment for the block (or remaining sessions if joining after the block has started), must be made prior to your first class.
Canterbury Room | Livingstone House | 13 Beechcroft | Chislehurst | BR7 5DB