MUMMY & BABY YOGA
Valerie May Yoga offers postnatal and baby yoga classes in the Chislehurst and Bromley area.
Becoming a new mum can be daunting time - getting used to your new life and it can take some months to build get strength back. Postnatal yoga can help in firming a foundation of physical and emotional health allowing you to start to flourish as a mother, feel more centred and providing a positive outlook through simple tools to empower yourself both on and off the yoga mat.
Baby yoga has wonderful benefits for the physiological and mental development of your baby. Yoga postures bring about a state of great contentment and promote peaceful sleep. Yoga offers babies a foundation of well-being enabling them to know how to relax.
- Mothers who have had their 6 week medical check
- Babies from 6 weeks to crawling
- Focus on gently re-establishing your core strength.
- Realigns the whole body specifically the spine and pelvis
- Safe for the post-natal body ensuring joint stability
- Taking account of common complaints and ailments
- Special bonding time for mother and baby
- Relaxed environment for mothers to feed, change or hold baby during class
- Opportunity to have a hard earned tea/coffee/cake with like minded mums afterwards!
Babies younger than 20 weeks | 10.00am to 11.00am
Babies older than 20 weeks | 11.30am to 12.30pm
Canterbury Room | Livingstone House | 13 Beechcroft | Chislehurst | BR7 5DB
The venue is accessible, warm, spacious, with changing facilities and ample space for buggies and parking.
6 week course | £60 (pricing may vary dependent on length of course)
4 week flexible pass | £48
Please note: in order to secure your place in a class, payment for the block (or remaining sessions if joining after the block has started), must be made prior to your first class.